Sunday, April 8, 2012
Day 7
Yesterday didn't end too great. As a result of my headache, I ended up throwing up. Which sucked because there was nothing but water in my system. My husband got mad at me because I was sick, and couldn't see the point in a cleanse/ diet that caused me to be sick. Needless to say the weekend wasn't going so good. I think this day, was by far the worst.
Sitting on the couch with a blanket over my head, trying to mask the smell of the wonderful Wing Stop my husband and kids were eating. I was so tempted to have a French fry, or even a celery stick. I had to be strong.
Today I woke up feeling about the same. Headache still looming, slightly irritated because the clock says 5:55am. Better yet, pissed because I'm up so early on a Sunday morning. I try my best to fall back to sleep, but this damn headache wont go away. Eventually it happened.
I got up at 9:30 feeling a little better, headache only slightly there. Enough to where I could ignore it. I decided to get on the scale, so I could make sense of why I was putting myself through discomfort for this cleanse. I've lost 8 pounds. Yaaaaaay! Three more days today.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment