Good Morning,
The countdown is in full swing now. Only 2 more days to go. Not that I can pig out, but the mere thought of being able to eat again, makes my mouth water.
Today I woke up feeling great. I got to work this morning, and someone told me my skin looks brighter.
So, I guess the cleanse is doing it's job. As crazy as it sounds, I think the next time I cleanse; I'll do it for 14 days.
I went grocery shopping yesterday, which I absolutely love to do. I love to cook and shopping for new things to cook, is so much fun lol. It was bitter sweet. I bought so many new things to try and cook, because I am looking forward to eating. Although I can't indulge in it now, it will be fun to see my families reaction to the new dinner menu items.
One of the reviews I read prior to beginning the cleans, recommended, that I take all food out of my house. eliminating the temptation to break the cleanse. Not only did I not take all food from my house. I wnet and bought more food. My cabinets are stocked to the brim, including the kids junk food pantry.
I personally believe, it comes down to self control.
No comments:
Post a Comment