Hello World.
I have heard lots of talks about this famous Master Cleanse diet, all the health benefits that comes along with it. Mental and Physical benefits, not to mention a jump start to a healthier lifestyle and lets not forget shedding some unwanted pounds along the way.
Ive been planning to embark on this journey for about a week now. I've read several reviews, some good and some bad. I'd like to think of myself as a person of strong determination, as well as one with self control and will power... With that being said, I decided to put myself to the test.
Over the next 10 days, I will be documenting my road to completion of the 10 day master cleanse. I've thought this out and put plenty of planning into it, I think I can do it!
What better way to record my thoughts, complaints and my progress, So here it goes.
Last night I went to Trader Joe's to pick up the ingredients.
1) Organic Lemons
2) Organic Maple Syrup (Grade B Formaldehyde free)
3) Cayenne Pepper
4) Spring or Filtered Water/Distilled.
I have read mixed reviews on weather spring water is acceptable.
No comments:
Post a Comment