Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 5

 Day 5 has arrived, and I am still alive.  Half way there. Happy Friday, thank God it's the weekend. I didn't think I would make it through the week, although. I woke up this morning feeling great. Aside from going to the restroom literally every 30 minutes. I am cool.

Last night was a rough night though. I walk in the house after a 13 hour day at work, to the smell of homemade Hamburgers and fresh hand cut french fries with garden salad. I was absolutely bitchy...
I wanted to indulge so bad! That's when the self control came into play. I even had to dress my kids burgers for them. Talk about torture. I didn't break though.

The tricky part will be this evenings date night. My husband and I have date night every Friday night.
He joked "we could have a candlelit dinner with Cayenne pepper lemonade".  NOT FUNNY!  I think we'll go to the movies, instead of our usual night out for dinner. That way my mind will stray away from eating.  I swear, I never really noticed how every other commercial on television, has to do with food.
If I can manage to make it through this weekend, without booze or food. I'll be on target to complete this Master Cleanse Journey.
Stay tuned..........

1 comment:

  1. Go girl!!! Only 5 more days! you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete