Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 1 Continued.........

I ended the day with a total of 9-16 oz servings of Lemonade.
The last step in the process is to flush your system with a natural ingestible laxative such as sea salt (non iodized) or herbal laxativ tea, or a combination of both. It would be best to take it right before bed and first thing in the morning. So, I mixed up 1 tsp of non -iodized sea salt with 16oz of water. In addition, I had a 8oz  cup of herbal laxative tea.

The taste of the sea salt flush, wasnt so bad. However it does take effect pretty quickly.
I was waiting all day to feel something, and it finally hit me just as I was ready to go to bed. I must warn you as well. It woke me up out of my sleep at 2am to use the restroom again.

Overall day 1 wasnt what I expected. I expected to be ready to eat everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment