Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 6

Today I woke up feeling great, the day started out fine. I was full of energy, feeling good about myself. Somehow I had managed to make it 6 whole days without breaking...

As the day progressed, my head started hurting, my stomach was in knots. It felt almost as if, it was eating itself from the inside. I was feeling so bad, my husband and son, asked me "why I was doing this to myself"?

More than just to detoxify my body, rid it of unwanted toxins, and to drop a few pounds along the way (hopefully) closer to 10).... But at this point I am determined to complete this. To show myself I have self control. I decided to lay it down and take a nap, hoping that when I woke up, I would feel better. Nope! It didn't happen... I woke up with the same headache I feel asleep with.

So now as I type, head still pounding, sucking on my spicy lemonade. I count down the days. This cleanse definitely isn't for everyone. However, I am sure my body will thank me for it.

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment